Heat Stress and Pesticide Safety Training Program for Farmworkers
- FREE bilingual training to farmworkers on Pesticide and Heat Stress Prevention.
These trainings satisfy the requirements under EPA’s Worker Protection Standard (WPS) and CAL-OSHA’S Heat Stress Standard.
- Services provided in Kern, Fresno, Tulare and Kings Counties
- Each trainee will receive a training verification card and the employer will receive a copy of the training roster.
- We go to your work site to conduct the training sessions.
- Our trainings are interactive and we give out prizes for participation.
- We require shade and seating for the farmworkers during the training sessions.
Joan Cuadra, Program Coordinator
224 NW 3rd St.
Visalia, CA 93291
Phone: (559) 627-0100
Cell: (559) 679-6015